Monday, September 20, 2010

My Personal Philosophy - Relationships

Everyone should have their own philosophy on things in their life. This is mine about love/relationships. I try to follow it, but I'll admit, it's not always that easy.

Wait the heartache out.
But never wait out for someone when they don't want you.
Open yourself up to others because you never know how amazing something might turn out to be.
Be willing to forgive. The day may come when they realize you're the only one they will ever want to be with again.
Forgive them, but make a wise decision.
If you think it's worth it, go for it.
But never settle for less than you deserve.
Don't ever settle for someone who can't decide if they want to be with you or not.
Be with someone who knows what they have when they have you.

2 comments:

  1. :) This made me smile a thousand times. I miss you and I'm thankful that I have you in my life.

    ReplyDelete