Friday, December 4, 2009

Dear People On the Top Floor:

Dear people on the top floor:

I hate you.
Okay, well maybe not entirely since I don't know you, but I would rather not have a somewhat hatred towards you so maybe we can do something about the things I need to complain about.
All I ever hear from you is annoying, crappy rap music being played with unnecessary and overbearing blasting bass.
Right now it is 10:53 AM on a Friday and I just got back from class like a half hour ago.
And already you're blasting music!
Why? It's the morning. Some people are still sleeping to avoid a hang over from last night.
I hear a shower going. Okay, that's understandable that you want to listen to music while you get ready.
Wake up call: You're not at your mom's house anymore where no one can hear your loud effing music!
There are other people who live in the same vicinity as you do that don't want to hear your annoying bass blaring.
Sometimes your music is so loud that it sounds so clear as if it were coming from my own room.
Also, what the hell is that barbaric sounding thud that I always hear?
I know you've vacuumed and dropped it before which made a loud thud.
But really, are you cage fighting?
Are you bowling?
Do you have elephants avoiding a mouse?
What the hell are you doing that is making that much noise?
I'd appreciate a little less noise coming from above me and around me and through my entire apartment.
I've avoided calling in a noise complaint thus far this semester, and I've been very tolerable of your antics. And I'm very understandable that you have parties, after all, I just turned 21 and I too know how to get crazy.
I don't want to be a bitch, and I'm sure you're not meaning to be obnoxious, ignorant and self-absorbed idiots, I would just enjoy a less club-like atmosphere in my living quarters.
If this continues next semester, I may have to turn you in for disturbing the peace, rather lack there of.

Thank you, oh so very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment