Saturday, April 17, 2010

Forgetting How to Remember

Does that make any sense?
How have I forgotten how to remember that I know how to write.
It seems as though I've lost my niche.
I have forgotten how to put my heart into writing.
Thus, I just write.
Whatever is on my mind - there is no creativity behind it.
There is no real thought behind it.
Therefore there is no reason to write.
I know how to write.
I know how to think creatively.
I've lost touch of what I used to do.
Perhaps my skills come from heartbreak.
I wrote a lot of things I thought were meaningful and creative when I was in pain.
When I was left alone.
And now that I'm not - I don't write.
But here I am writing about how I have forgotten how to remember.
And so I begin a goal.
Remember my breaking heart.
Remember the passion behind the words and perhaps I'll stop forgetting how to write.
Although most of my words will be fictional - because I'm utterly in love and am very happy - I shall warn you, my words may cut.
They may hurt.
They may tear me apart.
But it's the risk I take for remembering my passion.
My past time.
My first love.
Whatever it takes...
I will remember how to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment