Friday, April 30, 2010

Maybe it's the Rain

Maybe it's the rain but today I feel sad
It feels like I'm forgetting about something
Something feels missing
I feel like something isn't right
Oh yeah...my boyfriend is in Europe
And my grandma just died
That must be it
Or maybe it's the rain
I don't feel like doing anything today
I hardly feel like moving
School is almost over and I feel behind
I still don't have a second job to help pay for rent
I'm just not enjoying anything today
But maybe it's just the rain
I got to see one of my best friends a couple weeks ago
But now she's moving to North Dakota
And I probably won't ever see her again
It's kind of making me depressed
But maybe it's just the rain
Today is dark and rainy
It hailed earlier and my apartment shook from thunder
I was a little frightened from the storm
And it's still raining and I'm feeling really lonely
But it's probably from the rain

No comments:

Post a Comment