Thursday, November 11, 2010

So, You're Feeling Lonely?

So, you're feeling lonely?
Well, you're not alone, because I am too.
We're all a little lonely at some points in our lives.
It hurts the worse when the ones you love dismiss you.
But not everyone does.
Hey, you have friends!
Friends that love you.
And on your lowest lows.
The lows that make you feel like you're drowning in a never swirling sea.
You still have people as your search and rescue team to pull you out.
I am lonely, trust me, I feel the hurt everyday.
The rejection of past loves haunts me even when I comb my hair.
And I wonder if there was anything I could do to make it okay again.
I could try, but I don't think I'd be happy.
You can't be with someone who won't be what you want and you can't change them.
Surround yourself with the people who make you happy with who you are.

So, you're feeling lonely?
You can change that today!
Find yourselves in the arms of someone who cares.
And hold on tight to your friends.
Because you're not alone, I'm here, and so is everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment