Thursday, November 4, 2010

3 o'clock

It's 3 o' clock in the morning and a weird feeling is keeping me awake
At first I thought it was because I was hot, so I got out of bed to turn the air on
Not that
Then I thought my face was feeling claustrophobic because I never took off my make-up, so I washed my face
Not that
Then I thought I just needed to occupy my mind with the computer or something
That hasn't been really helping either because now I'm all flustered
Maybe I should write
That usually helps
So here I am
It's 3 o'clock in the morning and a weird feeling is keeping me awake
Maybe I should listen to my iPod
Maybe I should sync it, I haven't done that in awhile
Not really anything new though
I did get some gift cards from Thomas for my birthday though, so what should I buy?
A movie? Should I buy a movie?
But it's gotta be good
Something worth $10 that I don't mind watching on a tiny screen
Beetlejuice? It was one of my favorites and I don't own it
Penny Dreadful? Man, that is a great scary movie
Oh my God, I'm downloading Rocky Horror
It's 3 o'clock in the morning and I'm restless
I need to be up at 7:40 a.m. to be ready for class
I'm going to watching the Time Warp
Hopefully that'll make me feel better

No comments:

Post a Comment