Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything you thought about me is wrong

I'm not loud.
I'm actually really shy...get me around people that I love, and my personality shines.
My heart isn't open to everyone.
I keep myself very closed because I don't like feeling vulnerable. I'm only open to people I trust with things I want them to know. Like who I am, what I'm about, and the things I think you should know.
I'm not needy.
But I may seem like it when I want someone I care about to give me the things I need, and not the things I want, but what I need and think I deserve in a relationship. If I seem needy, it's probably because you're not making me happy but I'm trying to get you to.
I don't take my anger out on the wrong people.
If I take my anger out on you, it's probably because I'm unhappy and you're not filling my heart with the love I want.
I'm not annoying.
I'm goofy, weird, and say things that I think are funny. If you think that's annoying, you're probably too uptight.
I'm not a pushover.
I'm trusting when you first meet me, I'm forgiving if you screw up, but I'm always guarded. You can't get your way with me if you hurt my feelings, and I won't let you be in control of my life. I know what is best for me, and if you think you're what's best for me, you're probably wrong.

But I am caring.
I am affectionate.
I do have a big heart.
And it's easy to break it because of my caring nature.
I just want someone who knows how to treat it.
I just want someone to be right about me for once.

No comments:

Post a Comment