Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Waiting Room...WTF

Ever wish your crush was single?
Sick of continuously stalking their profile to see if they're single yet?
No problem! You don't have to anymore! A new Facebook app stalks them for you!!
Seriously, Facebook, why are you allowing this low of all lows be on Facebook.
click to enlarge

Anonymously "wait out." What the hell? Why would you want to wait out for someone who is in a relationship with someone who is not you? Are they seriously worth it? And if they are, they'll probably be in a long term with whoever they're with and therefore if they break up, why would you want to be a rebound. And if you happen to be a rebound, they're probably not that great of a person if they're rebounding so quickly after being in a long term relationship, or just have a problem with being alone.


I would like to point out the paragraph that reads "Confidence To Be Single."
So, this means the confidence to be single means knowing there is someone you can rebound to if you get dumped or dump someone else.
Whatever happened to, I don't know...enjoying not being tied down to someone?
If you're afraid of being single, you're probably really insecure and therefore should work on yourself before reeling someone in to be with you and your insecurities.
I don't understand the people that ALWAYS have to be in a relationship.
Being single is awesome most of the time.
Yeah, I complain about being single, but then I think about the freedom I have.
The freedom to do whatever I want without someone freaking out on me that I went out without them.
I have plenty of time to find someone to be with, and plenty of options to do what I want.

Let me point out the next paragraph "It's Real."
What's real about telling someone in secret that you like them?
Whatever happened to telling someone TO THEIR FACE that you like them instead of hiding it from them and making them guess who has a crush on them.
When did being on Facebook turn into being a 12 year old?
Oh yeah, I guess 12-year-olds have Facebooks now, my bad.


Now let's take a look at the next hypothetical screenshot.
click to enlarge

"You will be able to see who is waiting after you become single."
Can you say desperate?
This application just make the desperate people seem more desperate than they already are.
If you're seriously using this application, it's time for a wake up call.
Get off of Facebook, and focus on REALITY.
Find someone who is single to be with, because more than likely they're going to be a better fit for you than someone who just broke up with their boy/girlfriend and aren't just looking for a rebound.

Am I the only one who think this app is just absolutely ridiculous?

No comments:

Post a Comment