Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 28: A Song That Makes Me Feel Guilty

One - this is a stupid category for a song choice...not sure a song really can make you feel guilty? I don't know, I had a hard time thinking of one.
Two - this choice is stretching it a little.
I chose this song because it reminds me of a time I posted it on Facebook in spite of someone who broke up with me.
Our break up was relatively messy considering we had a minor feud online...for everyone to see.
In a way, this song makes me feel guilty because of the way the break up was handled.
Messy, irresponsible, and pretty immature - on both sides.
I thought I was being clever by posting things that made him seem like the bad guy, which I still feel to this day that he did break up with me in an ass hole sort of fashion.
But I should have let it go and moved on.
All I can say is a lessoned learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment