Monday, May 9, 2011

I Just Can't Handle It Anymore

I'll tell you one thing...it still hurts sometimes.
But what hurts even more is to see you repeatedly do this to yourself.
Why? Why do you do it?
I know the answer...I've always known the answer.
You can't stop it. You just can't help yourself.
Learning to be alone is probably one of the hardest things to do.
Trust me. I know. You made me do it.
You made me be alone.
And yes, it still hurts sometimes.
But what hurts even more is to see the evidence of your problem.
And I just can't handle it anymore.
I love you. I love you as a friend.
I want to be there for you.
You say it's frustrating when people don't take your advice.
It's frustrating...so frustrating I know.
I want to help you.
But you keep digging yourself in a hole.
And I can't watch you do it anymore. I just can't.

PS - I was one who never ended it when everyone else did it to you.
What do you make of that?

No comments:

Post a Comment