Friday, December 24, 2010

In a Perfect World.... (#14)

Everyone would believe in love being able to conquer the world
People wouldn't fight
People would respect their elders
...and children since they are the future
Time would heal all wounds
People would break up with their significant others only if they cheated or were simply a bad person
Couples wouldn't get married if they had doubt it wouldn't work, which would eliminate divorces
Alcohol wouldn't cause hangovers
...or cause health problems
Tanning wouldn't cause skin cancer
Cancer doesn't exist
And terminal disease don't either
Auto-tune doesn't exist and only people who can actually sing are famous
John Cusack is my age, is as romantic as he is in his movies and wants to marry me
People wouldn't touch the glass on doors and would use handles, leaving less cleaning for workers
Girls wouldn't wear cakey make-up or over tan
...or be bitches
Guys would approach me to get to know me, and not expect to take me home
Bad food doesn't exit
...and doesn't cost a fortune
No one suffers from hunger
...or homelessness
Athletes and celebrities aren't overpaid
I could afford school without loans
More people would publicly follow my blog
Losing ten pounds in two weeks is easy and I can keep it off
I am on Glee and/or am recognized publicly for singing
I am recognized for my photography
I could afford my dream wardrobe
...and house
....with all the furnishings
I could meet Freddie Mercury and Elvis
I could see my friends whenever I want
I marry my soul mate
BFF's really are forever
You'd just tell me sorry
Love DOES conquer the world

No comments:

Post a Comment