Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Hardest Day

Getting through yesterday was the hardest.
I didn't think I would be able to do it.
Each second, each moment felt like it was lasting forever.
In every thought, every minute there was you.
I just wanted it to stop.
I just wanted it to end.
I couldn't stop thinking about it.
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
You didn't belong to me.
You didn't belong there.
I had to get you out.
I couldn't get you out of my head.
I couldn't get you out of my heart.
Yesterday is over now.
I thought it would never end.

Today is going to be hard to get through, I already know it.
I'm not sure if I can do it.
Each second, each moment feels like it's lasting forever.
In every thought, every minute you're there.
I just want it to stop.
I just want it to end.
Why can't I stop thinking about it?
Why can't I stop thinking about you?
You don't belong to me.
You don't belong here.
Get out of my head.
Get out of my heart.
I can't even imagine what tomorrow will hold.
It will be better than today, I just know it.
Today is the hardest.
I don't think it will ever end.

Tomorrow will be easier to get through, I just know it.
I'm not sure what it will bring, but I know I can do it.
Each second, each moment will fly by.
In every thought, every minute you'll be but a memory.
It will stop.
It will end.
I'll be able to stop thinking about it.
I'll be able to stop thinking of you.
You don't belong to me, it's as easy as that.
You don't belong here so, why should I care?
My head will be free.
My heart will be mended.
Tomorrow will be great.
It will be easier that today and yesterday, I just know it.
Tomorrow will end and I'll finally be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment