Monday, January 31, 2011

The Desire to Love

About 2 years ago, I turned to my mother for advice on my love life.
She told me I have a good heart and a caring nature.
She said God wouldn't have made the desire in my heart to love another so strong without creating someone to share that love with.
And I believe it.
If I didn't have the strong desire, God would have made me differently.
And sometimes I feel like I care too much for people, more specifically boys and some past friends too, I will admit.
But it's not that I care too much.
It's just that others never cared enough.
I have the desire to love another because God put that passion in my heart.
He knows the great I can bring to someone who can appreciate it.
I want to be there for someone.
I want to be someone that someone else can turn to.
Because I know I am that person.
I know how to care for and love another.
I'm just waiting for God to tell me when it's my turn to show it.

No comments:

Post a Comment