Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm a Dreamer, Not a Schemer

School started and already I can't wait for it to be over
I sit in class all day not really paying attention to anything because most of my classes are second levels of something I've already taken, so it's all junk I've already heard
Sometimes I just start daydreaming
Of things I'd much rather be doing
Of places I'd rather be
Of the summer after I finally have my Bachelor's Degree... OK I just squealed a little...
Of Autumn when I finally don't live in IC anymore
Of finally living in the same town with the majority of my friends
But most of the time I daydream about him
Of how sweet he is
Of how frustrated it makes me I can't be near him
Of how funny he is
Alright, I daydream about him a lot
I daydream about how I hope it will work out when I move
If we're even still interested in each other when I do move
I haven't been this giddy in a long time and I really hope it works out
Can school just be over?
Can I just move right now?
Dreaming is all I have right now


No comments:

Post a Comment