Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sometimes I feel like giving up....

But I know I can't because I'm not a quitter.
I know it's easy to want to give up on believing someone is out there is looking for me too because we haven't crossed paths yet.
And I know it's easy to want to give up hope.
And I mustn't because giving up means I have faced defeat.
And defeat means I'm failing myself.
I'd be telling myself that there is no one and I know there is.
How do I know? Because I have faith.
I've crossed paths with many guys that have all taught me a lesson about myself and what I'm looking for.
I know what I want and I'm waiting until I find someone who can fulfill everything on my perfect man list.
I'm not giving up.
Giving up means there is no hope, and there is no one.
But I know there is.
He's the one who won't give up either.

No comments:

Post a Comment