Saturday, January 17, 2009

I Feel Old Sometimes

Thursday, December 18, 2008 at 11:05pm

I have a hard time opening up to people.
I have a hard time trusting people.
I have this problem letting my guard down.
I don't want people to take advantage of me.
I don't like pain.I can't be hurt anymore.
It seems like every realtionship I've been in has ended in tears.
Everytime I like someone, he decides he can't be with me anymore.
For once I want to be with someone who falls head over heels in love with me.
"It’s got to be that can’t eat, can’t sleep, reach for the stars, over the fence, world series kind of stuff."
I've never known what it's like for someone to tell me he's madly in love with me.
Sometimes I feel like I never will.
But I'm only 20 years old.
Yet, people I went to high school with are getting married.
Some already have kids...even multiple kids.
Is the world moving faster than I am?
Am I really living this life?
Where has my youth gone?
Why haven't I found anyone yet that makes me think I could live forever with?

No comments:

Post a Comment