Saturday, January 17, 2009

Owning Up

Wednesday, December 24, 2008 at 10:00pm

In the words of Kevin Mason:"The choice to completely let someone take over all of your thoughts and dreams is really not much of a choice at all. It's a synapse that fires at will, pushing you head over heels and into the great beyond..."

That's just the thing. I've fallen head over heels into the great beyond and I'm stuck there. But I don't care. I'm willingly surrendering myself into this great, great beyond. I'm head over heels, crazy, and I can't think about anyone else, and it's all for you. I'm torn limb from limb, yet I'm still crawling to what I think is forgiveness.

I'm out of the shadows that I once hid in because I was afraid of the light. I was afraid to open up. But now that I have nothing to hide, I've been plastered against the wall with all this blame. Blame I have no purpose in owning up to. I have no shame, yet I'm feeling like I'm guilty. Like I've done something wrong. The only thing wrong I've done...I've not done wrong, I've done right...I have expressed my aching heart to you but it's never enough. Never good enough...

No comments:

Post a Comment