Thursday, January 29, 2009

"The One"

I like to believe that in the world somewhere, there lives a soul mate for everyone. Whether that someone meets their soul mate is unknown. I'd like to think that meeting your one true love is in the hands of God. I believe the people that I've had relationships with were tests. They were lessons to learn from. They were examples of who not to be with, not now at least.

I'm ready for something stable. I'm ready for something real and serious. I'm sick of the guy telling me he's not feeling it anymore. I'm sick of hearing that it won't work. I want someone who wants it to work, someone that I don't have to try to make it work. If you want it to work and you believe it will, it will work but only if both people believe it.

I'm praying that I will find someone like that and I pray he will find me too. "The one" is out there for me and I believe it. But for now I'm going to continue to go through these tests that help me learn to find and keep the people who have the traits I long for in someone. I'm going to continue to learn to find good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment