Sunday, January 25, 2009

In My Head

There's nothing you could say to me
To make me feel anything differently

Because no matter how hard I try
You're never too far from my mind

Get out of my head, please?
I beg of you, my mind spins with ease

Every time I look at you, I fail to be wise
Because everything I wonder about is revealed in those eyes

This heart wanders about looking for a close
However, the sorrow that I continue to own shows

In my head, this pain is already subdued
But my heart still wants to reach out and hold on to you

Everything I have ever known and understand
Shatters with a thought about that undeserving man

Even though the room is silent and words are left unsaid
Those moments we shared still dance about in my head

So in reality, your face could and will disappear
But I'll still be left wondering: what the hell happened here?

No comments:

Post a Comment